Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University Admission Test Circular 2018-19 has been published in the university notice board and website. BSMRSTU Bachelor (Honours) Admission Exam 2018-19 will be started November 2, 2018.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science and Technology University (BSMRSTU) is a public university located in Ghobra, Ghonapara, Gopalganj, Bangladesh. It was established in 2001 and named for Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
BSMRSTU provides education in the areas of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics,Electronics & Communication Engineering, Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, Mathematics, Statistics, Management, Accounting and Information Systems, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, English and Bangla, International Relations, Law, Chemistry, Physics, Agriculture etc.
Its Bangabandhu Institute of Liberation War and Bangladesh Studies confers M.Phil. and Ph.D. degrees. There are three amazing residential halls for students to live, a mosque, a library filled with books of various discipline, medical center, bank and post office all inside the university premises. In total there are 23 departments in BSMRSTU and 2050 seats, excluding quotas.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University Faculties / Subjects
|Unit||Faculty||Name of Department||Seats|
|A||Faculty of Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||60|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||60|
|Applied Physics, Electronics and Communication Engineering||50|
|Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering||60|
|B||Faculty of Science||Mathematics||70|
|Environmental Science & Disaster Management||100|
|C||Faculty of Life-science||Pharmacy||50|
|Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering||50|
|Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||50|
|D||Faculty of Arts & Humanities||English||70|
|E||Faculty of Social Science||Public Administration||90|
|F||Faculty of Business Studies||Management Studies||70|
|Accounting and Information Systems||70|
|Finance & Banking||70|
|Tourism and Hospitality Management||50|
|Fisheries and Marine Bioscience||80|
|Livestock Science and Veterinary Medicine||50|
Requirements For Admission Test
- Interested applicants should pass SSC/Equivalent exam between the year 2015 to 2016 and HSC/Equivalent exam in 2018 to give examination in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University for this year.
- Students belonging to Science Group must have minimum GPA 3:00 in SSC and HSC separately and total GPA 6:50 with 4th subject.
- Students belonging to Arts Group must have minimum GPA 2:75 in SSC and HSC separately and total GPA 6:00 with 4th subject.
- Students belonging to Business Studies Group must have minimum GPA 2:75 in SSC and HSC separately and total GPA 6:00 with 4th subject.
- For A and I unit must have minimum GPA 3:00 in SSC and HSC separately and total GPA 7:00 with 4th subject.
- For Level ‘O’ candidates will have to get minimum ‘B’ Grade in 5 subjects & Level ‘A’ must get at least ‘B’ Grade in 2 subjects.
Important Dates For Admission Test
Application Starts: 16th September 2018
Application Last Date: 22th October 2018
Admission Test Date: 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th November 2018
Application & Result Procedure
Every applicant should be applied for their expected subjects/department through official website https://admission.bsmrstu.edu.bd/b/admission/
After the Admission test, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University Admission Test Result will be published on their official website (https://www.bsmrstu.edu.bd).